With some parallels to roulette, Sic Bo is a traditional dice game with Asian origins. Players are invited to anticipate the outcome after each round’s shaken three dice. Similar to roulette, a broad variety of bets are available, such as odd/even, high/low, and the precise total of the three dice. For a complete list of the bets that are currently available, see the section below.
With random multipliers increasing the odds of winning all the way up to 999:1, Live Super Sic Bo brings a whole new level of excitement to this classic game.
Rules of Live Super Sic Bo
Three standard, six-sided dice are used when playing live Super Sic Bo. By placing chips as in roulette, players can place bets on a variety of possible outcomes of the dice roll. The live dealer then shakes the dice, paying out winning wagers in accordance with the odds projected on the screen. After all bets have been placed, certain, random bet options will have their odds increased, sometimes by enormous multipliers of up to 999:1. Once betting has ended, bets with increased odds are prominently marked on the screen.
How to Play Super Sic Bo
- Decide on a budget. Sic Bo is a straightforward game, but playing is still gambling, thus you should never gamble with your money.
- Get some chips. Simply put your money on the table to purchase chips, and a dealer will swap it for you.
- Set your wagers. According to the combinations you anticipate appearing on the dice, place your chips on the table’s squares. Make careful to only bet what you can comfortably afford to lose.
- Verify the dice. You turn on the dice shaker by pressing a button on the table.
- If you win, take your payment. The bets that match are subsequently paid, and the bets that don’t are cleared by the dealers. The process then restarts from scratch.